Favorite Things Friday
1. Ummm…I’m sorry… has anyone seen THIS LAMP from Target yet?? I was just there and fell in looooove with it. Fabulousness. Didn’t buy one but I just had to share that something this great was at Target for just $40.
2. These purses. They’re made from recycled canvas and just so vintage-y wonderful. I smell a birthday present…
3. This great soap dispenser. Target has them in the turquoise glass or in green.
4. My very economical, kitchen cafe curtains. They’re just flour sack towels from Target (ha, this post is proof I love that place!) that are 4 for $5, some tension rods and curtain clips. Easy, easy, easy and cheap, cheap, cheap. And it gives my kitchen a wonderful airy quality I love. I’ll probably spray the rods and clips copper at some point, but I’ve just been too lazy so far.
5. The fact that summer is here! Popsicles, swimming pools, lazy days, shorts and flip flops, wedding season, sun tans … it’s the best.
(Oh, a sidenote on this chalkboard. I had this frame but had broken the glass out of it a long time ago. When I found it in a closet a few weeks ago, I just spray painted the black frame copper, and painted the cardboard backing with chalkboard spray paint. I love things that are free!)
Now tell me, what are your favorite things lately? I’d love to hear abou them!
Have a lovely weekend!