The prettiest treat for Easter is also the easiest! Learn how to make this super-quick and easy no bake Easter dessert that everyone will love!
If you’re anything like me, Easter comes in a bit of a rush each spring. One minute I’m impatiently waiting for any sign of green outside, the next it’s time for egg hunts, Easter baskets and hosting friends and family! It seems like there is always so much to do and not enough of the brief spring weeks to do it in. Which is why, every Easter I’m looking for simple, easy ideas to help us celebrate. These super easy, no bake Easter nests have become some of our favorite desserts over the years! The kids look forward to making them and I love that they look adorable with nearly zero effort. A total win-win!
Easy Easter Dessert: No Bake Nests
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 10 oz package marshmallows
- 5 cups rice krispie cereal
- 1 package Cadbury chocolate mini eggs
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat
- Add in marshmallows, stirring continuously until completely melted
- Pour in cereal, stirring to coat. (tip: I like to start with 4 cups and add a little more til I reach the right consistency.)
- Let mixture cool slightly, then scoop about two tablespoons at a time into muffin tin slots.
- Use your fingers to gently shape the warm mixture into a nest shape.
- Let the nests cool, or pop them in the fridge for a few minutes to firm up.
- Remove nests from the muffin tin and fill each one with three mini egg candies.
That’s it! It truly couldn’t be more simple, and it only takes a few minutes to bring together. I love that kids can help with stirring the ingredients (depending on their age) and especially filling the nests. These sweet and simple Easter desserts have become such a fun tradition we all look forward to!
Shop Spring Baking Favorites
This post contains affiliate links which means I may earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!